POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio : Capriccio Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Capriccio
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 26 Aug 2003 15:31:25
Message: <3f4bb58d@news.povray.org>
Here's an update on the relief for the cathedral. This won't get more
detailed, I'll do some post processing to sharpen the contours in the
final image.

I'm moving next week, and will only bring my own linux box with me,
therefore I'll have to finish the relief very soon. Is this good enough,
and should I add the rest of the figures? Or should I face the fact that
this does not hold the exceptional standards like the rest of the image,
and scrap it?

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: